Monday 30 March 2009

Cards!! at last cards!!

At last I have a chance to put some pictures up of the cards i have been making recently (there are not that many pictures but hey see what you think!) After this is over i will be off to make a card for my neice (shes 5 tomorrow!!) it will be red and butterflys... thats as far as my planing goes lol! any way on with the show:


Some little sample cards i made for the people who ordered betterware with me i made about 12 all together and added a little note inside inviting them to have a party! (with my sister of course not me im not a demo) i used my biotanical blooms set with a variety of colours, i quite liked the pinks and purples!



This is the latist card I have done which was last week using my punces and small peice of designer paper in the background, something yummy stamp set and a small brad for the flowers, i scored the flowers from the middle outwards just to give them a 3D effect.

3 comments:

  1. love the last one very pretty lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of punches and lovly cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come and see what I have for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete