Thursday 12 February 2009

Hello

I’m a stamp-a-holic and not looking for recovery any time soon. I have a unique relationship with my husband as he agrees that I don’t need recovery for two reasons:

1. He gets more time to play Xbox while I stamp
2. I told him he agreed
=D

well I thought its about time I shared my novice talents with the world so I’m going to be picturing my cards, following Abi's funky Friday challenge and even sharing my templates (once I write them down) anyone who feels the urge to start stamping should seek help from your local Stampin' up demonstrator. Please remember that a creative mess is better than an idle tidiness. (yes that’s what I call it...)

1 comment:

  1. Hi welcome to the world of blogging little sister can't wait to see your cards, be warned though I do copy the best ones. lol

    ReplyDelete