Friday 13 February 2009

Pink Roses




I've been having fun since my new stamps arrived! ^.^ check out my hostess rewards (a rose is a rose with a stamp-a-ma-jig) All the roses I have done have been with pink (of course) specifically Pixie pink and pretty in pink with dazzling diamonds glitter (although it doesn’t show up very well in the picture) the leaves are Handsome hunter and certainly celery. I loved decorating the envelops I got the idea for kownatkafamily from split coast stampers I wanted to copy her whole card its amazing! but I’m not that good (yet) I used Happy everything for one card and the words "to thine own self be kind" from the sale-a-bration stamp set "Botanical Blossoms" the dark browns are all chocolate chip (ink and card) the lighter brown card in close to cocoa and the yummy creamy card is very vanilla. I also made use of my scallop edge punch (which I’m in love with) ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment