Thursday 19 February 2009

Simply Botanical

Here's some new cards! yay! My mum asked me if I could make some thank you cards for her for some friends (she would have asked rosina but being half-tearm she thought she might have enough to do =/) so i thought id use some scraps i had from my last few challanges.

Here we have two cards made with the Botanical Blossoms Sale-a-bration stamp set and Simply said stamp set. I devided to colour in the flowers instead of two-step-stamping and it was actually quite effective.
And yes i decorated the inside, it makes for clearer, easier writing and means I get to stamp more (make more use of my stamp sets!) its the same reason why i decorate the envelops.

3 comments:

  1. Mum should have said I have loads of thank-you cards ready made, they are one of favorites to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh. gave me something to do during half term and anyway danny got a new xbox game lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a little something for you, visit my blog to collect it.

    ReplyDelete